Why choose us?
As an experienced, professional and quality agency we:
- will assign you a Key Account Manager so you can always deal with the same person.
- supply over 350 valued clients across the UK with up to 750 workers per week.
- provide temporary, freelance contract and permanent workers at all levels from assistants, trades and labour to supervisory, technical, executive and professional positions.
- have one of the most comprehensive databases in the market of over 180,000 workers with the majority having worked for us on numerous occasions.
- have 3 strategic and well established branches in Cardiff, Bristol and London, and satellite offices in Stoke, Birmingham and Swansea providing a local service on a national basis.
- are on the Preferred Supplier Lists for a significant number of key, national companies.
- have our own in-house payroll and accounts team to offer a hassle free timesheet collecting and invoicing system and prompt worker payment to avoid any issues on site.
- have some of the most stringent recruitment and vetting procedures in the industry to ensure the highest standard of competence and compliance of all candidates provided to our valued clients including ensuring their right to work in the UK.
- take health and safety very seriously, being SMAS accredited, SSIP affiliated directly and employing the services of a a specialist IOSH / CIEH qualified, CHAS accredited health and safety advisor as well as having an IOSH qualified Director, Operations Director and Systems Manager.
- are members of our governing body the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and adhere to their strict Code of Practice.
- subscribe to Constructionline and are premium members of Builder’s Profile.
- use local, previously unemployed candidates wherever possible, offering training where required.
- has been successful in achieving inclusion in The Recruiter Fast 50 for 2017 amongst all privately-owned recruitment agencies in the UK.
- have received recognition from ‘Wales’ Fast Growth 50’ four times in total in 2005, 2006, 2010 and 2014.
As a friendly, caring and professional agency we:
- will help you register with us in the easiest way possible for you from one of our main offices in Cardiff, Bristol or London.
- supply over 350 valued clients throughout the UK and are on the Preferred Supplier Lists for a significant number of key, national companies, so will match you to the right contract or position.
- can help you find a temporary, freelance contract or permanent position.
- always aim to keep our quality workers in work, key selling your skills to our clients, keeping in contact to find out your availability and letting you know vacancy opportunities.
- can help you with CV and interview skills if you are looking for a freelance contract or permanent position.
- have our own in-house payroll team to make timesheet collection easy and ensure correct and prompt payment.
- listen to you, our candidates, to find out what you require from a recruitment agency rather than just seeing you as a number.
As a caring, supportive and growing employer we:
- offer flexible career paths so ambitious and successful employees can choose their own rate of progression.
- have many examples of managers who joined as trainee consultants, and apprentices who have become senior consultants within a short space of time.
- have a family-feel to our company. Our employees love working with us and often recommend us to others as an employer.
- offer in-house and external training and qualifications to support our team member’s chosen career path within Time 4 Recruitment.